While most "todo" demos provide an excellent cursory glance at a framework's capabilities, they typically don't convey the knowledge & perspective required to actually build real applications with it.
RealWorld solves this by allowing you to choose any frontend (React, Angular, & more) and any backend (Node, Django, & more) and see how they power a real world, beautifully designed fullstack app called Conduit.
Join us on GitHub Discussions! 🎉
Over 150 implementations have been created using various languages, libraries, and frameworks.
Explore them on CodebaseShow.
Create a new implementation
Or you can view upcoming implementations (WIPs).
- "Introducing RealWorld 🙌" by Eric Simons
- Every tutorial is built against the same API spec to ensure modularity of every frontend & backend
- Every frontend utilizes the same hand crafted Bootstrap 4 theme for identical UI/UX
- There is a hosted version of the backend API available for public usage, no API keys are required
- Interested in creating a new RealWorld stack? View our starter guide & spec